[GRASS-user] Problem with Shape import - v.in.ogr crashed

Valentin Wittich vwittich at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 20:40:32 PDT 2012

Okay it seems like GRASS 7 is one solution... it imports the Shape file. Even
though a few polygons didn't make it but they probably caused the problem.

As I still wanted to work with GRASS 6.4.2 it was now a little tricky to get
the GRASS 7 file (topology 5.1 what ever...) into a GRASS 6.4.2. The easiest
way I figured out was again over the export and import of a shape file.

Anyway thanks for the help.
Valentin

ps. Here the output I got during the import of the file:

-----

Geographical web design  - vsign.de