[GRASS-user] new wxGUI feature: Map Swipe

Paulo van Breugel p.vanbreugel at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 02:07:40 PDT 2012

Hi Anna

This looks like a very useful tool, and it works perfectly (running
grass 7 on Ubuntu 12.04), thanks!

If I may make a feature request. Would it be very difficult to implement
an option where rather then splitting the area between the two maps, the
same area is shown for both maps (i.e., mirrored maps). In that option,
moving one map would move the other map too. This makes it easier to see
changes between two maps in detail. In case my explanation isn't clear,
a nice example is the MIrrorMap plug-in for QGIS.

Cheers,

Paulo