[GRASS-user] new wxGUI feature: Map Swipe

Anna Kratochvílová kratochanna at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 04:15:21 PDT 2012

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 12:55 PM, Paulo van Breugel
> I am also just asking... contributing code is unfortunately way out of my
> league.
>
> I am somewhat indifferent to whether synchronized display of multiple maps
> would be a general feature of map display or part of the swipe tool. I can
> imagine that it would be easier to make it initially part of a separate
> tool, but I am no developer so I could be completely wrong.

Maybe it would be easier to develop a separate tool for this because
otherwise it would probably need some refactoring. Map Swipe was meant
for a different purpose and adding this new functionality would cause
some problems, for example what should it do with the slider?. I would
prefer to put this functionality to Map Displays because it seems
natural to me to use it there.

Anna