[GRASS-user] v.in.lines not working in Python script

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Fri Dec 7 13:47:30 PST 2012

On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 3:13 PM, Andrés Silva <andres.silva.m at gmail.com> wrote:
> Writing "NaN|NaN" after each line doesn't solve the problem =( ...
> v.in.lines work from the command line:
>
> v.in.lines input=C:\Users\usuario\Documents\Dropbox\Agriluk\script\temp.txt
> output=lineacomando
> which: tac: unknown command

--> the "tac" program is used by v.in.mapgen which is called by v.in.lines.

> Importing with v.in.ascii ...
> Error en las descripciónes, no existe la opción 'punto' en <format>.
> Error en las descripciónes, no existe la opción 'estándar' en <format>.

--> Second problem: somewhere the "point" type has been translated
as well as "standard" format. I do not find that in the "po" files which
contain the translated messages. The GRASS parser would understand
this when in English but somewhere it got illegally translated.

Markus