[GRASS-user] new wxGUI feature: Map Swipe

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Mon Dec 10 00:02:52 PST 2012

On 07/12/12 11:05, Anna Kratochvílová wrote:
> I added the 'mirror' option to the map swipe tool (r54232). It was
> much easier than to implement it for map displays.

Just tested it. Nice !

However, IIUC, it is not the same thing as zooming to the same view in
two maps, as here you adjust the maps automatically so that one "fits"
right next to the other, i.e. that there is a continuation from one map
to the other. But I cannot center on the same spot in both maps, or ?

Moritz