[GRASS-user] Fwd: GRASS on SSHFS

Daniel Lee lee at isi-solutions.org
Wed Dec 12 23:34:55 PST 2012

Hi there,

Alright, curiosity got the best of me and despite the fact that GRASS is
now installed remotely, I fired it up locally and pointed it to the remote
DB. Worked like a charm, I was able to see all of my data and do the things
that I had wanted to before. Thanks for the tips! I think I'll stick to
working remotely, though, since I can leave processes running while I'm out
and about with my computer. Nonetheless, it's good to know :)

Best,
Daniel