[GRASS-user] Introducing myself and my first questions

Paul Meems bontepaarden at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 00:23:01 PST 2012

Doing some more searching using Google and changing my keywords I found the
answer to my own question below.
I need to call g.region rast=your_DEM to match my computational region
first.
I did that and now I have slope and aspect files. It is still very fast (1
second) but the files look OK.

I will now continue with the rest.
Sorry for the noise. I'll use Google more before posting ;)

Paul

 *Paul Meems *
Release manager, configuration manager
and forum moderator of MapWindow GIS.