[GRASS-user] Calling GRASS command in multi-threads

Paul Meems bontepaarden at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 02:37:13 PST 2012

Thanks Paulo,

That page really helps.
I'll have a look at the Python multithreading example.

I also noticed something about r.sun and OpenCL:
http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/R.sun#OpenCL
This page doesn't say if it is already implemented in the current version
of GRASS. I do think I need to use GRASS7, am I right?
I have a ATI Radeon HD 4800 with 4GB, this should speed up r.sun, right?
I've looked at the download page of GRASS, but didn't see a GRASS7
installer for Windows. Isn't this available? I really don't hope I need to
compile it myself ;)

Thanks,

Paul