[GRASS-user] ps.map rotatecolumn argument

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Mon Feb 6 12:21:03 EST 2012

No way to reproduce the problem.
I am wondering if there could be something wrong with cat values that
obviously can differ from one layer to another.
In my case, the point map used to draw rotated symbols was obtained via
v.to.points. I use layer 2 which contain a 'cat' key field that is
different from the 'cat' key field of layer 1.

Could ps.map confuse between these cat lists ?
(once again : symbols appear correctly rotated in my dataset when
displayed in wxGUI)

Sorry for bothering with it,

Vincent.