[GRASS-user] How to rescale an aspect map

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 14:50:38 EST 2012

No sure if I understood what you asked but here we go.

First I'd rescale (r.rescale) the aspect to the desired directions.
Take a look at the r.slope.aspect man page [1] to see what the aspect
values represent
Then I'd rescale the directions map to the weights you mention.

Hope it helps
Daniel

[1] - http://grass.osgeo.org/gdp/html_grass64/r.slope.aspect.html