[GRASS-user] GISBASE on MacOSX

Johannes Radinger JRadinger at gmx.at
Tue Feb 14 08:06:12 EST 2012

Hi,

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 06:48:51 -0600
> Von: Stephen Sefick <sas0025 at auburn.edu>
> An: Johannes Radinger <JRadinger at gmx.at>
> CC: graSS user list <grass-user at lists.osgeo.org>
> Betreff: Re: [GRASS-user] GISBASE on MacOSX

> Try starting up GRASS and look where the database is in the GUI.  Maybe
> that will work?  I can't test it because I am running Ubuntu.
> FWIW

Thank you Tom: my GISBASE for initGRASS in R is: "/Applications/GRASS-6.5.app/Contents/MacOS" ...

@Stephen: I wasn't looking for GISDBASE (with "D") which is in a different directory than the GISBASE with all its libraries ets. I also got confused when I read this the first time.

Jetzt informieren: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/freephone/