[GRASS-user] How to create polygon from two selected contour line

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 03:42:20 EST 2012

Convert line type from line to boundary (v.type)
Digitize a pair of new boundaries between both contour lines to form a
enclosed area or use v.hull to get an outline for merging in (v.patch)
Add a centroid (digitize or v.centroids) to enclosed area.
Profit!

Not the mos easy way, still possible.

Maris.