[GRASS-user] Re: GUI command works, but not the command copied in the CLI

Benjamin Ducke benducke at fastmail.fm
Mon Feb 27 07:57:44 EST 2012

Have you tried Maris' suggestion and put quotes around
the value of the input= option?

The command that you copied below has a space in the
path leading to srtm.txt. If you do not quote this,
command line parsing _will_ break. This seems to be
the cause of your troubles. To make things easier,
avoid using folder names with spaces. For a quick
fix, rename "GIS projects" -> "GIS_projects".

Ben

--
Benjamin Ducke
{*} Geospatial Consultant