[GRASS-user] SQlite Error, Mac OS X

Johannes Radinger JRadinger at gmx.at
Tue Feb 28 06:01:08 EST 2012

Hi,

When I try to open the attribute table (sqlite db) of a line vector with around 100 columns and several 1000 lines I get an error message in GRASS6.5 SVN (Mac OSX).
After the error message pops up (saying only error, no specific description) the attribute table opens and shows the column heads but no entries and the window seems frozen.
When I check the sqlite datadase with the sqlite manager in firefox, there is no problem. There is also no problem when I try to open the simpler vector atrribute tables (with less lines and attributes).
I am not sure if that is a known problem or how can I tackle it. There is also a crash report from my OS created (Console report) which is attached.

Cheers,
Johannes