[GRASS-user] SQlite Error, Mac OS X

Johannes Radinger JRadinger at gmx.at
Tue Feb 28 10:44:01 EST 2012

Hi again,

I just found out what causes the problem:
It seems that this is related with the length of the column (attribute) names. After cropping them to <8 it works. Anyway that is seems
to be a good reason to stick to short attribute names especially when
one wants to exchange data with e.g ArcView.
Just a suggestion: Maybe the Error message should be more specific for the user.

cheers,
/johannes

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
Ihr GMX Postfach immer dabei: die kostenlose GMX Mail App für Android.
Komfortabel, sicher und schnell: www.gmx.de/android