[GRASS-user] sqlite: get unique cat-values

Johannes Radinger JRadinger at gmx.at
Wed Feb 29 05:12:02 EST 2012

Hi,

I tried to copy one of my vector maps from one mapset to
another one using g.copy. Now I get a warning message:

g.copy vect=vector1 at mapset1,vector1
Copy vector <vector1 at mapset1> to current mapset as <vector1>
DBMI-SQLite driver error:
Error in sqlite3_step():
indexed columns are not unique
Unable to create index for table <vector1>, key <cat>

How can I get unique values for the cat column? Is there
a special function in GRASS?

Best regards

Johannes