[GRASS-user] i.ortho.photo

Alassane Toure atourej at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 19:14:34 EST 2012

Dear GRASS users,
I need help on how to use "i.ortho.photo" to orhto-rectify satellite
imagery.  I am using GRASS in linux (Ubuntu) environment and have
already imported all necessary dataset (image to ortho, DEM and
reference image).  After keying "i.ortho.photo" and selecting the Group,
the following step by step process shows up but I am not able to choose
any of the options presented.

i.ortho.photo --        Imagery Group = orthofiles
Initialization Options:
    1.     Select/Modify imagery group
    2.     Select/Modify imagery group target
    3.     Select/Modify target elevation model
    4.     Select/Modify imagery group camera
Transformation Parameter Computations:
    5.     Compute image-to-photo transformation
    6.     Initialize exposure station parameters
    7.     Compute ortho-rectification parameters
Ortho-rectification Option:
    8.     Ortho-rectify imagery files
RETURN   exit

Any help is appreciated.