[GRASS-user] tabbing between multiple displays in manager

Shane Litherland litherland-farm at bigpond.com
Sun Jan 8 06:30:10 EST 2012

Hi Anna,

Thanks for that note :-) It's not something I'm desperately needing, so
I won't jump up to 6.5 or 7, I'll stay with the 6.4.x's for now (as i'm
more a novice user than developer) and it will be something to
appreciate when 7 gets to release stage :-)
Or a nice surprise if it gets backported to the 6.4's.

-shane