[GRASS-user] GRASS 6.4.2RC2 crashing during digitising

Shane Litherland litherland-farm at bigpond.com
Sun Jan 8 06:36:19 EST 2012

Hi Martin, Markus;

appreciate this guidance, I probably glossed over this tip somewhere in
the manuals, you've saved me a bit of study time. Now for me to put it
to use to help save you some time when it comes to deciphering my
problematic posts ;-)

Bear with me, I've got several paddocks worth of weeds to digitise from
the last week or two, then I have to implement your debug suggestion,
along with North Carolina sample mapset for testing my problems, and
move to svn versions of 6.4.x... then I'll post back on the few issues I
noted over xmas/NY.

regards,
shane.