[GRASS-user] Filling an Area Added to Vector Map

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Jan 11 14:59:02 EST 2012

   I've not done this before and my trial-and-error approach doesn't work. I
need to add a reservoir to a stream system so I used the on-screen editing
feature to digitize the area, then rebuilt the topology. But, despite having
a fill color selected the new area is not filled.

   I've attached a screenshot and the reservoir is the heavy-lined area near
the center of the map.

   What step(s) have I missed here? I need to have that area filled so the
underlying stream channels are hidden, but it's the same blue color as the
stream channels.

TIA,

Rich