[GRASS-user] Vector Overlay Map Disappears in 3D View

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Jan 12 13:45:27 EST 2012

   I really need to get this one simple map produced and sent to my client
today so your help is appreciated.

   There's a lake map layer that's visible in the 2D view (see attachment #1)
that is not visible on the 3D view (see attachment #2). Why is this? More
importantly, how do I make that map visible in the 3D view since it's a key
feature in this project?

   Running -6.5 svn on Slackware-13.1.

TIA,

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.          |   Integrity - Credibility - Innovation
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.   |    Helping Ensure Our Clients' Futures