[GRASS-user] m.viz.image Command Line

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Jan 17 09:48:24 EST 2012

On Tue, 17 Jan 2012, Anna Kratochvílová wrote:

> try something like this:
>
> m.nviz.image elevation_map=aber5m,mompano_rast vline=streets,streams
> vline_width=1,2 vline_color=black,blue vpoint=proj_pts vpoint_size=8
> vpoint_color=red vpoint_marker=diamond zexag=2
>
> point size is in map units I think.

Anna,

   That's close, but missing elevation_values (and it needs an output map
name):

m.nviz.image elevation_map=aber5m,mompano_rast vline=streets,streams
vline_width=1,2 vline_color=black,blue vpoint=proj_pts vpoint_size=8
vpoint_color=red vpoint_marker=diamond zexag=2 output=foo

ERROR: Inconsistent number of attributes (<elevation_map/elevation_value>
        2: <mode> 1)

   When I read the man page I had no idea what to use for elevation_value;
still not certain that I do. But, based on Hamish's comment I think it's the
same two raster maps ... Nope. That's not it.

   How do I specify elevation_value?

Thanks,

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.          |   Integrity - Credibility - Innovation
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.   |    Helping Ensure Our Clients' Futures