Subject: Re: [GRASS-user] NVIZ Wire Mesh

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Thu Jan 26 13:09:25 EST 2012

Load 2 copies of the same DEM into NVIZ. Make one a wire mesh and make the other one white. Superimpose the two with the white DEM just a little below the wire mesh.

When you save this image, the white DEM will create an opaque backdrop for the wire mesh.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)