[GRASS-user] How to implement this kind of operation?

DavidRA theboss777 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 01:56:58 PDT 2012

I guess I could use the code of r.series, modifying it a bit to obtain a new
function. The problem is that... man, that code is hard to understand. I do
have some notions of C, but here I'm finding a lot of trouble to see what it
does. For example, I don't see where it does the calculations: there is a
section of the code with a comment saying "process the data", but inside of
it, where is the average calculated? The average, or any of the other
methods.

Thanks!