[GRASS-user] Using i.atcorr on SPOT4 and SPOT5 imagery

Cody Schank codyschank at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 11:27:46 PDT 2012

Hey Markus,

Thanks very much for the clarification.  It also appears (from reading) the
wiki article, that any value entered in the input file will be overridden
by the DEM raster values (as one would expect).

One other thing.  For the input range, is it necessary to put the actual
range of the input radiance values (range usually about 0 to 150).  If I
leave it as 0,255 I get different output values.  Just want to clarifiy the
significance of that input field.

Best,
Cody