[GRASS-user] problem with grass 6.4.0

Alberto Pettazzi alberto.pettazzi at meteogalicia.es
Wed Jul 11 23:45:42 PDT 2012

Hello Pierre,

the field separator is set to a blank space. Using the 6.3.0 version
installed in the old server, r.in.xyz was able to read the file
properly, but with the 6.4.1 version installed in the new server i am
not able anymore...
I also have problems with gdal, that does not read correctly some files,
ie it reads them upside-down...but I will be more specific about that
later on....:)
I wonder if all this mess is due to some fault in the installation process

regards,

e-mail: alberto.pettazzi at meteogalicia.es
<mailto:alberto.pettazzi at meteogalicia.es>