[GRASS-user] How we can pickup catagory, lat, long of a point by mouse click event with reference to a vector point map

SWAPAN GHOSH swap.ghsh at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 04:11:56 PDT 2012

Dear All,

I am developer not user I would like to edit the window like-
[image: Inline image 2]
And in this case want to shift the point with catagory 110 by changing
latDD_1, longDD_1 as user specify the new position. I am unable to do this
because I could't find the source code relating to "Update Attribute". Any
one please give me a technical reference.

Thanks & Regards,

Swapan