[GRASS-user] How we can pickup catagory, lat, long of a point by mouse click event with reference to a vector point map

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 01:43:49 PDT 2012

please reply to the whole list; others here know the vector, gui, db, and ms windows
side of things much better than I do, and other readers might learn from finding
the thread in the archives.

note that changing the attribute table does not change the geometry in GRASS.
for actually moving the point spatially you might try a tool like v.edit.

regards,
Hamish