[GRASS-user] Problem installing GRASS Addons

David Montoya jdmonto0 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 18:11:00 PDT 2012

Hi, I had the same problem and the only way that I could find in order to
install Grass Addons on Ubuntu, was compiling Grass from source. If you
need some help with that, let me know, I have the instructions to compile
Grass on Ubuntu 12.04

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 4:07 PM, Regie Alam <regie.alam at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
>    I have been trying to install the GRASS AddOns (in particlar I'd like
> to install i.landsat.toar) but no luck so far. I've done lots of searches
> on the web but no solution has worked for me. I've installed GRASS 6.4.2
> (from the UbuntuGIS unstable repository) on Ubuntu 12.04. I tried
> installing the AddOns using the GUI.
>
> Thanks,
> Regie

David Montoya González
Ing. Forestal, Universidad Nacional de Colombia
Laboratorio de Sistemas Complejos, UNAL Medellin