[GRASS-user] Looking for technique to equalize shading of adjacent Aster dem tiles

Jeff Peterson radome914gt at att.net
Sun Jun 3 20:07:05 PDT 2012

Hi,
I'm using GRASS GIS to help me model the Rouen les Essarts race course.

One of my aims is to take a nice grayscale image to use in deforming mesh topology.  The circuit straddles two tiles and the shading is markedly different.

How can I either fix one or re-color both from scratch based on the elevation data?

Should be trying to get tessellations right out of the application?

Thank you