[GRASS-user] about resampling DEMs and DEM-derived parameters

Daniel Lee lee at isi-solutions.org
Mon Jun 4 00:22:00 PDT 2012

Definitely first resample, then calculate derivatives - otherwise your
results will be totally wrong. Depending on what kind of resampling you do,
you could e.g. take a flat area and see it as slanted in a DEM with reduced
resolution.

--

B.Sc. Daniel Lee
Geschäftsführung für Forschung und Entwicklung

Softwarecenter 3
35037 Marburg
Festnetz: +49 6421 379 6256
Mobil: +49 176 6127 7269