[GRASS-user] Compilation of GRASS 6.4.2 from svn on Ubuntu 10.04

nikos ves vesnikos at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 07:17:16 PDT 2012

Dear Rebecca,

Since you're on ubuntu I suggest downloading a pre-compiled binary for
grass ready for use for your distribution (unless you want grass to be
able to handle something more exotic):

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntugis/ubuntugis-unstable
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install grass grass-dev

Regards,
Nick Ves