[GRASS-user] Personalised raster alghoritm (simple: area)

Daniel Lee lee at isi-solutions.org
Tue Jun 12 00:37:55 PDT 2012

Hi Antonello,

I would first make a field for the area in the vector attribute table with
v.db.addcol, then compute the area of each vector with v.to.db and store it
in the attribute table. Then I'd convert the vectors to rasters using the
parameter "use=attr" and tell GRASS to use the area column as the cell
values. Hope that helps!

Daniel

--

B.Sc. Daniel Lee
Geschäftsführung für Forschung und Entwicklung

Softwarecenter 3
35037 Marburg
Festnetz: +49 6421 379 6256
Mobil: +49 176 6127 7269