[GRASS-user] d.histogram not working

Johannes Radinger JRadinger at gmx.at
Mon Jun 25 01:14:06 PDT 2012

Hi,

I just did an update of my GRASS 6.5SVN version on Mac OSX last friday. After the update d.histogram isn't working anymore. I get following error when I try to call d.histogram from the GUI command console or via right mouse click on the raster:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Applications/GRASS-6.5.app/Contents/MacOS/etc/wxpyt
hon/gui_core/prompt.py", line 1118, in OnKeyPressed

self._runCmd(self.GetCurLine()[0].strip())
  File "/Applications/GRASS-6.5.app/Contents/MacOS/etc/wxpyt
hon/gui_core/prompt.py", line 607, in _runCmd

if cmdString[:2] == 'd.' and not self.parent.curr_page:
AttributeError
:
'GMConsole' object has no attribute 'curr_page'

Can that error also be produced on other machines? Or is that a new Mac issue? Maybe someone can try so that I could file a bug report if necessary...

cheers

/Johannes