[GRASS-user] Polygon from two or more selected contour line in a contour vector file

SWAPAN GHOSH swap.ghsh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 02:40:22 EST 2012

Actually I have some vector consisting contour line and we have cut
certain portion using another sample polygonal area vector.I do it and make
a new vector file.Finally, I have to calculate the area bounded by any two
or three or more selected  contour line in the resultant new vector. In
this regards, if I buid a polygon using the selected contour line then
problem will be solved. How I can do it.

Regards,

Swapan