[GRASS-user] WxGUI Vector Digitizer crashes

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Fri Mar 9 05:47:36 EST 2012

Thank you Martin,
wxgui does not actually crash; but it becomes very slow when ram gets
saturated. Vector map I edit is not that big :

Number of points:       0               Number of areas:      1200
Number of lines:        0               Number of islands:    268
Number of boundaries:   2593            Number of faces:      0
Number of centroids:    1192            Number of kernels:    0

neither background raster :

Rows:         1906
Columns:      2247
Total Cells:  4282782