[GRASS-user] v.patch problem with resulting table

Stephen Sefick sas0025 at auburn.edu
Wed Mar 21 20:16:40 EDT 2012

I have used v.patch on about 6 or seven maps that I had to manually edit
the dbf tables.  All of the column headers are the same, and the v.patch
-e was used.  The procedure worked.  now the dbf file exists, but the
catagory values are not unique and I can't access the table
information.  what can i do?
many thanks,

Stephen

--
Stephen Sefick
Auburn University
sas0025 at auburn.edu
http://www.auburn.edu/~sas0025

Let's not spend our time and resources thinking about things that are so little or so large that all they really do for us is puff us up and make us feel like gods.  We are mammals, and have not exhausted the annoying little problems of being mammals.

                                 -K. Mullis

"A big computer, a complex algorithm and a long time does not equal science."

                               -Robert Gentleman