[GRASS-user] Re: r.surf.nnbathy and nnbathy installation

Danny Luque Ramirez dalura86 at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 26 04:10:20 EDT 2012

Hi Daniel,

no GRASS does not print messages at all.
You can specify your script folder with following command: g.gisenv
set="GRASS_ADDON_PATH=/path/to/your/addons"

So i added a test path called: home/danny/interpolation

To check if you added your path correctly you can use:g.gisenv
GRASS_ADDON_PATH
And GRASS shows me my location correctly.

I've downloaded my GRASS 6.4.1 via Ubuntu Repository.
No I don't have other scripts at the moment.

Danny