[GRASS-user] Re: r.what.rast.buffer crash

NicolaiK nicolaikaarsen at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 26 08:59:08 EDT 2012

Thanks a lot for your quick reply!

The point data in vector format is only around 1200 observations, so it
shouldn't cause any problems, I guess. However, I tried creating a test
subset consisting of only 2 points. Again I get the same error. :(

I guess next step to try is to run it on Linux. I have been a bit reluctant
to do that since I've never used Linux before, but if it makes it work it'll
be worth it. Will keep you posted once I find out whether that solves the
problem.

Best,

Nicolai