[GRASS-user] Re: r.sun on a small portion of my region

sanzoghenzo andrea.ghensi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 13:40:16 EDT 2012

Hi Daniel, thanks for the help.
I did the analysis without horizons and restricting the region to a small area.
Maybe the results are not so accurate (at 21 of december it says I got 10 hour of sun, but I think the mountain that sits at 3km in western direction reduces significantly the hours of sun) but for now I can live with that.
It would be great to add a r.horizon-like-bufferzone option in r.sun!
Cheers

--
Andrea Ghensi

Non controllo la posta spesso, se è urgente usa questo link: - https://awayfind.com/aghensi