[GRASS-user] Grass GUI does not start (anymore) in MacOs

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Mar 27 19:33:00 EDT 2012

What changes?  I have R installed, though I don't use it except to compile rgdal for distribution.

On Mar 27, 2012, at 9:15 AM, Ralf Schäfer wrote:

> Hello,
> I observed exactly the same problem on a Mac with 10.6.x of a student and we identified an R installation as the culprit, during which the student had done changes in the terminal...
> So I would think that the Terminal preferences were changed by some other installation rather than it would be a bug.
>
> Cheers
> Ralf
>

>> That's not it then.  10.6.8 here also.
>>
>> Did you try turning on the Terminal pref to set the locale?
>>
>> On Mar 27, 2012, at 8:50 AM, Julian Bogdani wrote:
>>
>>> Mine is 10.6.8
>>>

>>> -----
>>> Julian
>>>
>>> http://bradypus.net

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

[Trillian]  What are you supposed to do WITH a maniacally depressed robot?

[Marvin]  You think you have problems?  What are you supposed to do if you ARE a maniacally depressed robot?  No, don't try and answer, I'm 50,000 times more intelligent than you and even I don't know the answer...

- HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy