[GRASS-user] extract single watershed from r.stream.order-result

Johannes Radinger JRadinger at gmx.at
Wed May 2 09:07:50 EDT 2012

Hi again,

I found now a quite simple solution with the r.stream.basins module ...

> What I did so far:
>
> r.watershed -f --overwrite elevation=elevation.10m at PERMANENT
> accumulation=accum
>
> r.mapcalc accum_abs=abs(accum)
>
> r.stream.extract --overwrite elevation=elevation.10m at PERMANENT
> threshold=200 stream_rast=stream

#to extract the single river-network at the given outflow point I need
#also to extract the dirs:

r.stream.extract --overwrite elevation=elevation.10m at PERMANENT threshold=200 stream_rast=stream direction=dirs

# and then run following:

r.stream.basins" dir=dirs coors=602140,4927950, basins = basins)

r.mapcalc sample_stream=basin&&stream

/Johannes
--
Ihr GMX Postfach immer dabei: die kostenlose GMX Mail App für Android.
Komfortabel, sicher und schnell: www.gmx.de/android