[GRASS-user] r.drain : error message

laurent celati lcelati at latitude-geosystems.com
Fri Nov 2 03:13:04 PDT 2012

Hello,

I have an error message when i run "rdrain". For information i use Grass
tools via qgis. I imported a DEM file (32 bit reel/ PCIDSK format .pix
/Pixel size x & y : 15m) in my Grassdata set. The projection of the DEM file
and of the Grass project(location) is UTM 32N Wgs84.

When i run r.drain. i have an error message saying : the module has been
killed.

The problem seems come from corrdinates ("Map coordinates of starting
points). But I have entered UTM coordinates in input.

Could you throw light for me please?