[GRASS-user] Calculate p value for regression slope in r.series

Paulo van Breugel p.vanbreugel at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 03:23:41 PST 2012

Good suggestion, and coincidentally I was just looking at it. Am I correct
to assume that to mimic the calculation of slope etc in r.series, I would
need to create a second time series of 'dummy' maps with values 0 for first
time period, 1 for second time period, etc.? I did this in R and it gave
the same slope and offset as r.series.

Just wondering, if it is implemented in r.regression.series, would it be
very difficult to port to r.series? Or do the two things function different
internally?

Cheers,

Paulo