[GRASS-user] mysql error on compiling grass70 source code

王德辉 dehuiw at gig.ac.cn
Wed Nov 14 01:38:48 PST 2012

Hi Nikos!

# I use ubuntu12.10.After deleting  libpngwriter-dev  and adding below, the compilation works.
sudo apt-get install mysql-server mysql-client libmysqlclient-dev  libiodbc2 libiodbc2-dev  libblas3 libblas-dev  lilblapack3 liblapacke liblapack-devmotif-clients libmotif-dev
#However, libiodbc2 and libiodbc2-dev conflict with my kubuntu-desktop.
Thanks!
Cheers,
dehui