[GRASS-user] mysql error on compiling grass70 source code

王德辉 dehuiw at gig.ac.cn
Wed Nov 14 05:28:25 PST 2012

Hi Maris,

Thank you very much! Now I see "motif, balas,lapack" are not  I necessary to me in compling grass gis source codes. I don't how to write the configuration files of grass gis,  and just follow the instructions on bellow web

http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Compile_and_Install_Ubuntu

./configure \
--enable-debug \
--enable-64bit \
--with-readline \
--with-cxx \
--with-python=yes \
--with-proj-share=/usr/local/share/proj/ \
--with-geos=/usr/local/bin/geos-config \
--with-cairo \
--with-tcltk-includes="/usr/include/tcl8.5/" \
--with-opengl-libs=/usr/include/GL \
--with-motif \
--with-ffmpeg=yes --with-ffmpeg-includes="/usr/include/libavcodec /usr/include/libavformat /usr/include/libswscale" \
--with-blas \
--with-lapack \
--with-nls \
--with-freetype=yes --with-freetype-includes="/usr/include/freetype2/" \
--enable-largefile=yes \
--with-wxwidgets \
--with-postgres=yes \
--with-postgresql=yes --with-postgres-includes="/usr/include/postgresql" \
--with-sqlite=yes \
--with-mysql=yes --with-mysql-includes="/usr/include/mysql" \
--with-odbc=yes