[GRASS-user] Add command layer problem

Aldo Clerici aldo.clerici at unipr.it
Wed Nov 14 08:27:51 PST 2012

Dear GRASS users,

Surely due to my scarce practice with the wxpython GUI
(grass-6.4.svn_src_snapshot_2012_09_15) I'm not able to insert a command in
the Layer Manager tree. I click the 'Add grid or vector labels overlay'
button in the Layer Manager, then the 'Add command layer' option. A blank
layer is added in the Layer Manager. I type the command, for example d.rast
geology (Spearfish data), in the layer, then Enter, but the map is not
displayed in the Map Display, not even by using the Display and Render
buttons (the Render option is on anyway) .  Where did I go wrong?

Many thanks

A.Clerici