[GRASS-user] error in g.extension

Gianluca Massei agr.gianluca.massei at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 04:44:40 PST 2012

I'm sorry I've sent the message "too many"  times in the list!   %-(

> Are you the owner of the mapset?

Yes, I'm owner of the mapset. With ls -l -a I've this:
drwxrwxrwx   6 gianluca gianluca  4096 nov  6 21:58 UmbriaRoma40
I've used g.extension from command line.
I've the same problem in grass 6.4

Thanks for the help

--
Dott. Gianluca Massei, PhD