[GRASS-user] Parallel GRASS jobs .....

Andranik Hayrapetyan andranik.h89 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 23:51:35 PST 2012

Just one more question.

Now that I have, for example, 4 mapsets with different parts of the main
map, and the calculation is done,  how can I "see" this parts of map from
one mapset (e.g. from PERMANENT) , to gather them together with r.patch ?

Is there a way to do this without exporting maps from each mapset and then
importing them again into one mapset?

May be there is a way to change permissions so that PERMANENT could see all
maps in other mapsets?