[GRASS-user] Parallel GRASS jobs .....

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Thu Nov 29 00:58:45 PST 2012

>Just one more question.
>
>Now that I have, for example, 4 mapsets with different parts of the main
map, and the calculation is >done,  how can I "see" this parts of map from
one mapset (e.g. from PERMANENT) , to gather them >together with r.patch ?

>Is there a way to do this without exporting maps from each mapset and then
importing them again >into one mapset?

>May be there is a way to change permissions so that PERMANENT could see all
maps in other mapsets?

see g.mapsets - Modifies the user's current mapset search path. [1]

[1] http://grass.osgeo.org/grass64/manuals/g.mapsets.html

-----
best regards
Helmut